Saturday, August 3, 2013

{Proposal} Kylie & Nathan

She said YES!
You may remember Kylie and Nathan from their mini session here.  Last week Nathan sent me an email letting me know he was planning to propose to Kylie and he really wanted to be able to catch the moment on the camera, of course I was all in for this plan!  We met up  a few days in advance and scoped out his chosen location, Founders Park in Alexandria.  We picked out a lovely spot by the water for Nathan to lead Kylie to, that would still have light shining from the setting sun.  When the time came Nathan did an excellent job getting Kylie right in position.








Once she realized I was there taking pictures, she kept saying she couldn't believe the whole thing was real. 



I think we can all agree Nathan did a great job!



After the proposal there was still one surprise left, Nathan had both of their families come in town to celebrate the happy occasion together.


Congratulations Kylie and Nathan!
Thank you so much for having me there to capture this special event.
Enjoy this moment and have fun with all of the planning!



No comments:

Post a Comment