Monday, August 19, 2013

{Engaged} Erika & Jude

Another Saturday and another stunning couple, I am so lucky!  Erika and Jude are one of those couples that are clearly meant to be together.  They actually grew up half a mile from each other, however they never met until they both moved to the DC area.  From that moment on they've been together.  These two are a blast to hang out with and I can easily see why they work together so well.



Jude has some of the bluest eyes I've ever seen, it's no wonder Erika fell for him instantly.




 I think this is one of the sweetest pictures I've ever taken, it's a little preview of growing old together.



When they finally met it happened at a holiday event at the Air and Space Museum, so of course we had to stop by to reminisce.




Congratulations on your engagement Erika & Jude!  
I know your wedding be full of love and happiness!



No comments:

Post a Comment