Monday, April 8, 2013

{Engaged} Becca & Brian


I am so excited to share this engagement session.  Becca is the super talented woman behind my logo, so when Brian proposed recently I was thrilled to have the chance to work with the two of them.


We started our morning over by the tidal basin, hoping to catch some cherry blossoms.  Unfortunately because of the chilly weather the blossoms weren't really blooming yet, but that didn't stop us from getting some wonderful pictures.





According to Brian this was the one time in his life when he was told to "touch noses" and he didn't even think twice about it.


I believe this is what you would call, too cool for school.






I have always wanted to take pictures at this carousel on the National Mall, and luckily Becca and Brian were completely up for the adventure.

 


Congratulations Becca and Brian!  I can't wait for your sure to be beautiful wedding!





No comments:

Post a Comment