Monday, February 18, 2013

{Engaged} Joelle & Aaron

Joelle is one of my oldest and dearest friends.  I remember the first time she called me and told me she had met this guy named Aaron who was really amazing.  I could tell by the sound of her voice that there was something different about this one, then I had the chance to meet him during a visit and I knew then and there that he was something special.  When Joelle called and told me they were engaged I squealed with delight and smiled for at least a full week, it filled my heart with happiness to know how happy they were.


Joelle and Aaron live in Austin, TX so it was a happy coincidence that my day job had me going on a trip to their area a few weeks after they got engaged.  It created the perfect opportunity for me to visit and take some engagement pictures while they showed me their favorite spots.

{You're not a Texan without some boots}











No comments:

Post a Comment