Tuesday, July 9, 2013

{Engaged} Jillian & Steve



Most sessions I do take place first thing in the morning to catch that early morning glow, so I was really excited when Jillian said she wanted to try for a sunset session which I don't get to do very often.  She and Steve really wanted some column pictures by the Jeffereson Memorial so we started our session there.


These two told me they would need a lot of coaching with poses and expressions, however I found them to be very natural in front of the camera.



As we were walking to the parking lot near the memorial we came upon this beautiful secluded area with lovely flowers and benches, and it didn't hurt that the light was shining on it just right.


One of my favorite things about the tidal basin is the gorgeous low hanging trees that create a little canopy over the sidewalk.



Again, over by the Capitol we found the cutest, secluded areas to stop and take some wonderful pictures.


This picture below is definitely in my top 5 favorite pictures I've taken.




Congratulations Jillian and Steve!  You will have a wonderful destination wedding!










No comments:

Post a Comment